★ The device that shares the location has a limited sharing period.
When the sharing period of the sender expires, locations cannot be delivered to the receiver.
The sharing period of the sender needs to be extended.
1. The sender who shares the location has a limited sharing period.
- - When you first start sharing, you receive a one-month free trial, and when the trial expires, you will no longer be able to send your location to receivers.
2. The receiver must extend the sharing location period of the sender to continue receiving the location.
- - Usually, the receiver selects the sender and extends the sharing location period, but the sender may also extend his or her own sharing location period.
3. The receivers who only receive the location do not need to extend the sharing location period.
- - receivers who do not share the location do not need to extend the sharing location period.
- - For example, if the mother receives the child's location, you only need to extend the sharing location period of the child.
- - Conversely, if a couple exchanges locations with each other, the sharing locations must be extended for both of them.
4. Even if there are multiple receivers, only one person needs to extend the sharing location period of the sender.
- - For example, if a child is sharing locations with mom, dad, or brother, only one of them needs to extend the sharing location period for the child.
We charge only the minimum fee to maintain network lines and storage.
1. Free Sharing Location Applications do not currently exist.
- - Technically, there are no free location-tracking Apps in the market, except for the simple current location check functions.
- - In fact, GNALI is one of the cheapest options, as others will require a premium plan after using it several times or in-app purchases for essential features.
2. Free trial for 30 days.
- - After using GNALI for a month, if it suits your lifestyle and needs, you can easily extend it for your desired period.
3. Use for a few days more after the expiration date.
- - We allow a few days after the expiration date, in case you forget to extend the period in your busy life, or for urgent use.
How to extend Location Sharing Period
1. Go to [Manage Sharing Period] in Settings.
- - When the sharing period expires, go to [Receive Location] screen or the Sender's Settings (gear icon).
2. Check Sharing Period and tap 'Extend'
- - Even if there are remaining Location Sharing Period, you may extend it in advance to ensure receiving notifications without interruption. The date is counted from the expiration date.
3. Select the Payment Method and tap Pay to proceed.
- - When making payments, the Google Payments screen is displayed and once the payment is completed, GNALI is only notified about payment success/failure.
- - Therefore, payment-related issues such as e-mail passwords used during payment or whether the mobile operator is allowed or not, are irrelevant to GNALI. Please contact your mobile operator or Google.
4. Extension approval notification will not be sent.
- - Extensions are processed immediately, and no notifications are sent to the receiver or sender when payment is completed.
5. When the location sharing period is extended but the location notification is not automatically resumed, tap Start again.
- - If the sender's location sharing status is paused, a request to resume will be sent when the extension is completed.
- - However, if it does not restart automatically due to the communication status of the sender at the time, please tap Start Location Sharing on the sender's device.
6. When you have difficulties using Google Payments or any issues, please submit [Contact Us] via our App.
- - When the Google Play version is low or Google Payments is unsuccessful, please submit [Contact Us] via our App.
- - The payments and activation are being processed in real-time, if the period does not update after a few minutes, please submit [Contact Us] via our App.